Thursday, January 24, 2013

Joy of January Day 11: Dove Chocolates

Today was rough. Let me tell you. One thing lead to another and soon I was an anxious wreck. I woke up exhausted. Then I went to work where, sleepy as all get out, nothing seemed to work right from blinds breaking to books going AWOL(I work in a library). Then I visited my boyfriend at the coffee shop he works at, where I tend to be really picky about my drinks (a permissible, yet shameful flaw) and they ended up making it 3 times. I felt super bad about that and on top of it (maybe even the cause of all this anxiety) Mother nature has chosen to show love to her daughter this week, which means I'm prone to anxiety anyway.
All that being said I had my internship today, and there was a spot of joy. A lady I work with came and brought me dove chocolate. It is very true that the Lord shows love for his children in the big, and small things. Oh how incredibly big the small things really turn out to be.

No comments: