Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Recycled Toothbrush

Today the dental adventures continue. I'm not so brave as to make a new DIY toothpaste. However, I did get a new toothbrush. They were on sale 2 for $4 at The Wedge and they're made completely out of recycled yogurt cups.

Preserve Toothbrushes:
When I first brought this up to my boyfriend, he was a little hesitant, saying "a recycled toothbrush?" Raised his eyebrows. However, I assured him they're just made out of products that used to be something else, and that way they save the earth. I'm a huge fan of that. Now, in review, the handle was stiffer than what I am used to. I'm used to a handle with a bendable end. This one is simply curved, so it still gets all the hard to reach places, just in a different way. Also, I'm used to seeing special stuff on my toothbrush, like "tongue brusher" and "plaque buster." None of that here. I have to rely on the bristles to brush my tongue and the cirular motion to get all the plaque off, (which is usually needed with or without special features. Have to say, I think it was my money's worth. Now I just with they had a replaceable head instead of having to replace the whole toothbrush, making it more Eco-friendly. 

No comments: