Monday, April 27, 2015

May Day Challenge

As I mentioned in my post about my Kleen Kanteen, in my Kleen Kanteen came a brochure called the Refuse Single Use Challenge. Basically, it's challenging consumers to take a pledge to reuse items. Refuse to just use something once and throw it away. Become sustainable.

So this had me thinking. I became inspired to challenge my own readers. Starting MAY 1st, I'm challenging all of you to join me on this green adventure. For 1 WEEK (May 1st-May 8th) I challenge you to GO GREEN!

Here's What You Do:

May Day Challenge

1. Choose One Way to Go Green: Maybe that means switching to an animal safe cosmetic, switching to a reusable tumbler, or just starting to recycle. Whatever it is, just do it. Also, you can do more than one. That is totally acceptable.

2. Document: Take a Picture of your green adventure.

3. Submit: Post your picture on Facebook with the hashtag: #adventurouslygreen

4. Win: At the end of the week all participants will be put into a drawing for $15 in Norwex Product. Get inspired by flipping through the catalog Here:Norwex 2015 Catalog

The countdown begins: 3 Days!

No comments: