Thursday, April 18, 2013

His Mercies Are New Every Morning

Photography by Se Young Kim
It's snowing. Yes, indeed, a thick blanket of white stuff is covering the earth outside my window. Makes me think that the clouds didn't get the memo that it's the middle of April!

April showers bring May flowers. 
Not April snow drifts. 
Yet, here we are. 

And with the weather being so bipolar, consequently so am I. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the one who drove the sun to hide its face this week. With finals soon due, and my stress is en lieu. It's no wonder the sky is grim and gray. 

Thank goodness that's not the way this grace thing work. His mercies are new every morning. And his anger is only for a moment, but his favor last a lifetime. Thank goodness for the love of the Lord whose faithfulness never waivers though I may waiver. 

During finals week, my challenge to my friends is to not grow weary. Persevere. And even if things get crazy, and our attitudes begin to suck, remember labor pains always do. 

Much love!


No comments: