Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Study Day!

Today may cause a few brain pains. I'm down at Segue Cafe having a Sr. Project Study Day. Yikes! In just about a week, school will be out for everyone. For me, school ends on Friday as I turn in this final piece of work on the Effectiveness of Safe Families for Children -Twin Cities.

As a little shout out to this oasis, be sure to catch a late night study session this Friday. Segue will be hosting finals hours from 8:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Bottomless coffee will be $6, providing plenty of brain fuel to finish up those projects and papers. Hope to see you there! I won't have any papers due after Friday, but I'll be out celebrating my freedom and will probably stop by after grabbing some Glam Doll with my gals.

Good luck to all with finals through the end of this week and into next. If you're not yet in the finals zone or were lucky enough to already make it out alive, keep the rest of us in prayer. We need it. Blessings!

Study Tip of the Day: Alternate your study space. Don't study all in one place. Changing where you study is the best way to jog those cogs. So join me for some Joe!

No comments: