Friday, April 26, 2013

Kopplin's

ABC Picnic
A beautifully crafted date eating fresh grapes. 
Hope increasing just knowing love makes new old places. 
Quietly restoring scarred terrain. 
Unconscious wonders eXhilarating youthful zeal. 

Had a date with my boyfriend today to celebrate the end and the beginning. The end, again of a journey towards my future and a beginning of the course in which I've always envisioned my future to be. A picnic by Minnehaha Falls featuring deep talks about life and God. I've found a keeper. What can I say? Ladies, be jealous.

All was finished with a classic cup of coffee from a place we have both heard professed as the best mug in town: Kopplins. 

I must say, I do agree. Maybe, just maybe, this is the best brew in the cities. Where Lake Street ends and Marshall begins, lies this quaint cafe. Featuring contemporary artistic feel, a water closet (WC) for a restroom, brilliantly baked goods...oh, and the coffee wasn't that bad either. 


This little bit of bliss brews its beans with precision. Crafting the ratios for a beginner, advanced, and aficionado connoisseur. The amount, water temperature, and grind of each cup is specific to the sipper. 

Indeed, will be going back, and are encouraging readers to take the time to introduce themselves to this joint. 

No comments: