Friday, May 1, 2015

Norwex Basic Package

As I've blogged before, I've started selling Norwex (and if you participate in the May Day Challenge you will be entered to win $15 in Norwex Product to keep you growing green). I had to do my house chores today, so I figured what an awesome opportunity to try out some Norwex. One of my jobs was to clean the mirror. So since I didn't feel the mirror was dirty enough for this demonstration I did a good job of smearing it up. I rubbed toothpaste on the mirror (something you would find on a bathroom mirror) and wrote Norwex in it. Here is a picture of the before: 


Then I got to work. I used the basic package for this job.



First I wiped down the mirror with the enviro cloth (the blue one) and water. The. I used the window cloth (the purple cloth)  to dry and shine.

Results? 






Crystal clear! And I even used the two rags to clean my bathtub, sinks, shower, and 2 more mirrors afterwards. Simply use, rinse, and dry. Then I put it in the wash to use next week! Remember, you can win this. Or it is free when you sign up to become a Norwex Consultant :) 

No comments: