Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Springtime and Planting

 
Spring is one of my favorite times of year. It's when winter melts away and growth takes place (both in the physical earth realm and the spiritual). All the harshness of the snow and cold is replaced by the green ness and life that has been in hibernation for a season.
 During this past season of winter, all of my plants got ruined. Through cats and icy windows, all of them died. I was left a little bitter. However, now I'm starting new, with a fresh batch of plants. I have tomatos, basil, and cilantro. So basically, I can make pizza sauce and salsa.

Because I live in a basement, it has been quite the feat to get them enough sunlight. However, so far, I have taken them to work, for a drive, and to the lake in an effort to get them enough sun. Here's their progress and soon I'll be looking for a fun way to repot them (any suggestions or recommendations for repotting plants would be highly desired).






No comments: