Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Keivan Needs A Dog

Hey Friends! Thanks for all your feedback on the No Poo Problem. I will be testing out some of the options mentioned and be posting in the next couple weeks.
In the mean time, I wanted to clue you into the next big thing happening in the Twin Cities. Remember when I did the Muscle Walk earlier this month. This is the follow-up event I promised was coming.

If you like Mexican Food, Have a few extra dollars lying around, and want to make the difference in the world, well let's hang out!

What: Fundraiser to Get Keivan a Service Dog
When: May 27th from 5pm-8pm
Where: Fiesta Cancun in Eagan, Minnesota.
Why: Because every boy needs a dog, especially Keivan

So come meet my friend Keivan, enjoy so tacos and guacamole at (I kid you not) the best Mexican Restaurant in town, and join in on making a difference. 

Invite your friends, invite your mom, invite your mom's friends. This is a great opportunity and I wouldn't want you to miss it.
See you there!

No comments: