Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Home

So the Lord has me on a journey currently, but less of a journey and more of a resting. He has me in a season of not so much adventure, but more meditation, and apart of this is a discovery of what it means to dwell. A dwelling. A place of inhabitants. A home. But what does that word mean. Home. We some times think of a house or that common phrase "home is where the heart is" but my quest is to discover what does home mean.

In this process I'm starting on an art project. One in which  I need a little help. Some voluntary participation. I'm asking people. All people. Friends. Family. Strangers in the community.
"What does home mean to you?"
Then i'm going to compile all the answers into an artistic expression. 
So want to know how you can participate? 
Email your answer to homemeanstome@gmail.com and share with your friends. 
Can't wait to see your answers. Love Ya!

No comments: