Wednesday, December 11, 2013

listen

 In the quiet. A still, small voice whispering my name. The tenderness of a lover. Truly the gentleness only one so enamored could hold. It's the draw of intimacy.  Something so craved by the world, yet so few beings come to find. Though some may encounter a vague shadow none may experience its purest form unless they have come in contact with the Divine.
The Divine: omniscient, all powerful, creator.
One may only be fully known when known by that which is its source.
I am fully known, for my heart has been enthralled by one greater than I. He has captivated my very being.  I am not my own.  I belong to the one who knit me together in my mother's womb. In His way I will delight
,being brought into perfection as I find myself perfected in Him.
To find intimacy is to have your name whispered so no one else can hear,but you hear and secrets are made known to yourheart.
I have intimacy with divinity.  I am known. 

No comments: