Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Anniversary


Mom and Dad under the Banner my
sister created
 Wednesday is my Parents' Happy Big 25th Anniversary. A rarity today's day and age, and a huge, blessed occasion for my family. In honor of this, my sister and I, as well as the church family put our heads together to celebrate.  Western themed to pay tribute to our Montanan Roots, we enjoyed a day food, friendship, and faithfulness. Love you Mom and Dad.
Buffet life of pulled BBQ Turkey Sandwhiches,
Calico Beans,Potato Salad,Potato Chips, Fruit Salad,
and Jello Salad. Yum!

Dishin' Up!





Cowboy Hat Cookies for Dessert!

Centerpiece: Daisy's, Jars of Grains, Bucket o' Peanuts, Candle,
and Mason Jar to Catch Peanut Shells.
Cards and Gifts Table. My siblings and I got them some matching
mugs, and a 1/2 lb of Caribou Coffee to enjoy on their 2nd
Honeymoon to Duluth!


The church family enjoying the feast. 

No comments: