Monday, May 6, 2013

Pray for India: Day 21

  I can't lie an say I haven't been freaking out a little bit about money lately. Technically the bare minimum amount of money I needed came in last week, but I haven't had time to give an update on that. However, recognizing that I have expenses outside of India (Rent now, Rent when I get back, trying to find a job, etc), Money can be a bit of a stressor. Writing in my journal this morning, I was stressed. Worried how this was all going to come together. 


Trust.
In my prayers, this seems to be the only answer I receive.
Trust.

Today, I checked my mail and two envelopes greeted me. The first was from a wonderful girl that said she wanted to support me in my trip. Her support came in the form of $100. The other envelope contained $250.

My God will provide all of my needs.

Therefore I tell you do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or your body and what you will wear. Is not life more important than food and the body more than clothes. Look at the birds of the air. They do not sow or reap or store away in barns, but your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not more valuable than the birds. Can any of you add an hour to your life by worrying--Matthew 6:25-27.

India in 11 Days!













No comments: