Monday, May 13, 2013

4 Days!

Today, I'm going on a pilgrimage. In the woods of Isanti in the middle of Minnesota lies a place of peace, and to here is where I'm going. A cabin among the trees is where the Lord promises to speak. Alone, away from the world, he has beckoned, "Come away, my beloved." So I will come. Leaving the distractions and empty fillings of this dry and thirsty world, I will travel to the streams of quiet water and drink of the water that cause to never thirst again. Pacem in Terris- Peace on Earth, I will find solace in the only peace I have come to know, in the Lord. My thoughts have been racing. Anxiety raging, as I prepare to go around the world. However, amid the storm, there is peace and to that peace I cling, and today is when I escape, to forget the storm is even there. I will be alone with Peace and pray that Peace will speak.

No comments: