Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Everyday Coconut


So what can I say, I've had a lot of thoughts lately, so excuse me if I have a writing binge and blog everyday for a while. And don't mind me if I just happen to introduce you to this amazing brand.
This is Everyday Coconut. Coconut oil is the new craze in skin care and this beautiful, natural line of skin care products has all organic, fair trade coconut oil as the main ingredient in all of it's products. Everyday Coconut is apart of Alaffia which is a women's empowerment organization, working to improve the lives of women in West Africa through helping improve maternal care, building schools and providing educational materials, and providing bikes for transportation. In addition, they are working to provide vision to visually impaired, eradicate Female Genital Mutilation (FGM), and have reforestration projects.
Not only is a great product, doing good, it's also really generously priced. I bought a 32 oz bottle of the Purely Coconut Body Lotion for $10 at The Wedge Coop in Minneapolis. I use it everyday and we are on year 3 together. A couple weeks go I bought the Purely Coconut Conditioner for $10 and I really couldn't be more pleased. It's given me all the advantages of a coconut oil hair mask with only an apply and rinse conditioner. Don't worry though, this isn't merely a hipster co-op brand.They also have a small collection of it at Target and a larger collection at Whole Foods.  Next in line I'm planning on trying their coconut face scrub, so look out for a review of that. Oh, and they also have a baby line. You better believe I snagged some Coconut-Strawberry Scented baby wash for Vale. Oh, and it has a baby giraffe on the bottle, so it's super cute as well.   All in all, if you're wanting to do your body, your wallet, and the world some good, you'd be crazy not to check out this brand.

No comments: