Friday, May 23, 2014

Change

Change is coming. All in this month, I will be changing jobs, changing sleep schedules, loosing two roommates, gaining two more, and changing rooms. Transition. That is the name of the game. But as I am changing in the seasons and spring is on the way, so I feel a shift in me and excitement is bubbling inside of me. 
Summer is coming and that is the time the world becomes fully alive and I believe I may as well. It's a time of new beginnings, and as this past season has been a time of stretching, unravelling, pain, and a crumbling, so this next season may hold the same, but is looking towards a time of birthing potential. 
At our last prayer week we were challenged to make a collage of the things we felt the Lord promising for the next year. Mine featured words such as: igniting a passion, rest, freedom, dream, love, life, relationships, renewal, roots, and creativity. 
Now we're coming upon our next prayer week, and so I'm taking another step on this journey to healing and restoration. Change is coming. It's here. I'm excited to see what is in store. 

No comments: